Author Topic: Offical Star Channel 34 Thread  (Read 115150 times)

Yeaux

• Nobody
    • View Profile
Re: Offical Star Channel 34 Thread
« Reply #285 on: November 14, 2017, 05:09:39 AM »
I couldn't find any other posts about this, but sorry if someone did and i missed it. I encountered a bug that prevents me from progressing any further. I'm supposed to get a maid outfit for Ashelin, but after buying it it doesn't show up in her wardrobe. I tried buying the Japanese schoolgirl uniform for Hermione to check if that shows up, but it doesn't either. Tried saving and loading, restarting and re-downloading the game. kind of at a loss now...

John

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: November 14, 2017, 05:30:59 AM »
I couldn't find any other posts about this, but sorry if someone did and i missed it. I encountered a bug that prevents me from progressing any further. I'm supposed to get a maid outfit for Ashelin, but after buying it it doesn't show up in her wardrobe. I tried buying the Japanese schoolgirl uniform for Hermione to check if that shows up, but it doesn't either. Tried saving and loading, restarting and re-downloading the game. kind of at a loss now...

There is a thing you should know about outfits in Ep. 2 - some of them locked behind specific events. Hermione's sailor suit opens after you buy it and finish event number five. I don't remeber if it's the case with the maid outfit.

Yeaux

• Nobody
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: November 14, 2017, 04:14:28 PM »

There is a thing you should know about outfits in Ep. 2 - some of them locked behind specific events. Hermione's sailor suit opens after you buy it and finish event number five. I don't remeber if it's the case with the maid outfit.

Considering I am on the quest that requires me to get the maid outfit, I should think i have unlocked it. And it seems that any new outfits or hairdos i buy just don't appear in the girls' wardrobes.

John

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 14, 2017, 04:22:13 PM »

Considering I am on the quest that requires me to get the maid outfit, I should think i have unlocked it. And it seems that any new outfits or hairdos i buy just don't appear in the girls' wardrobes.

Just to clarify - you have bought new uniform for Hermione and there is no event 5 available?

John

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: November 14, 2017, 04:45:52 PM »
I'm supposed to get a maid outfit for Ashelin, but after buying it it doesn't show up in her wardrobe.
I replayed quest you described - you don't need to equip Ashelin by hand, just go and tell Jasmine that all is set. Dress will be available after the quest is finished.

Yeaux

• Nobody
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: November 14, 2017, 05:06:27 PM »
I replayed quest you described - you don't need to equip Ashelin by hand, just go and tell Jasmine that all is set. Dress will be available after the quest is finished.

That worked!!!! Guess i was just overthinking it! Again, thanks a tonn!!!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 06:29:38 PM by Yeaux »

Ahhtchoum

• Nobody
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: November 15, 2017, 07:50:14 AM »
I think I have a bug on this. I have not finished 10th quest of Ashelin "Not enough panties", I have given one pantie to buy one of the things but I can't seem to finish the quest. Beside of that I have entirely finished the game but I am still stuck on that one, there is nothing I can do in the store or anything.

smite2001

• Nobody
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: November 15, 2017, 01:19:06 PM »
I think I have a bug on this. I have not finished 10th quest of Ashelin "Not enough panties", I have given one pantie to buy one of the things but I can't seem to finish the quest. Beside of that I have entirely finished the game but I am still stuck on that one, there is nothing I can do in the store or anything.

One is definitely not enough. Speak to Lola, then Hermione, and you get a bunch of them in row after sending her back to school.

Yeaux

• Nobody
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: November 16, 2017, 03:49:06 PM »
Having finished chapter two twice now, i gotta say this has easily become my favorite Akabur game yet! I've never even played any of the Jak and Daxter games, yet somehow Ashelin has become my favorite girl! Her constant saluting and the "will do anything for eco" attitude was perfect. The art was truly stellar as well!

The one thing I would like to see more of, and it seems I'm not alone in this, is Genie interacting more with the girls. Grabbing Hermione's tits was one of the best moments in this chapter, would love more stuff like that!

And i too wish EA had never bought BioWare  :'(

Gk0nato

• Nobody
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: November 18, 2017, 10:13:52 AM »
Umm am I writing in the right place? Idk anywho can someone link me the download link for start channel 34 ? Either Android or Windows

John

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: November 18, 2017, 10:29:42 AM »
Umm am I writing in the right place? Idk anywho can someone link me the download link for start channel 34 ? Either Android or Windows

Here.