Author Topic: Offical Star Channel 34 Thread  (Read 46834 times)

Sirius254

• Nobody
    • View Profile
Re: Offical Star Channel 34 Thread
« Reply #210 on: March 19, 2017, 11:58:45 AM »
Will there be any non-standard characters in the game? How many? Will they tell what misfortune has happened to people?

Tevlar

• Nobody
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 20, 2017, 02:47:25 PM »
Power Girl. and everyone are jealous of her massive boobs XD

Noah_the_Clown

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: March 20, 2017, 09:16:44 PM »
You know who would be a great addtion to the crew or have her own Trainer game?

Alice from Wonderland.

I can almost see how Akabur would go about her. She would be a age up version of the animated movie Alice.

She would happen to be a drug user in which Genie would have to buy in order to have Alice do the sexy stuff. What kind of drugs? I'll let Akabur decide that.
Knowing him it would be something theme of wonderland.
For a example what I would come up with is Blue Caterpillar Herb Mix in which you smoke out of a hookah.
I can see a funny scene that could turn sexy when Jasmine takes a hit from the hookah that would make her feel like she going through Wonderland and somehow she would become very horny in which Genie the Captain should "help" her out.

While typing that up I thought up a great idea that Akabur should try out.

Have the girls do crossover episodes.
I can so see Jasmine all uncomfortable in Ashelin's world because she be surrounded by what she calls deform people. Then getting upset when she being called deform because of her short ears then of course being harassed by the local thugs wanting some fun with the deform mental/spoiled bitch. In the end with the leveling/ranking of the episodes she been train believing she is deform.