Author Topic: Offical Star Channel 34 Thread  (Read 88728 times)

Sirius254

• Nobody
    • View Profile
Re: Offical Star Channel 34 Thread
« Reply #210 on: March 19, 2017, 11:58:45 AM »
Will there be any non-standard characters in the game? How many? Will they tell what misfortune has happened to people?

Tevlar

• Nobody
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 20, 2017, 02:47:25 PM »
Power Girl. and everyone are jealous of her massive boobs XD

Noah_the_Clown

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: March 20, 2017, 09:16:44 PM »
You know who would be a great addtion to the crew or have her own Trainer game?

Alice from Wonderland.

I can almost see how Akabur would go about her. She would be a age up version of the animated movie Alice.

She would happen to be a drug user in which Genie would have to buy in order to have Alice do the sexy stuff. What kind of drugs? I'll let Akabur decide that.
Knowing him it would be something theme of wonderland.
For a example what I would come up with is Blue Caterpillar Herb Mix in which you smoke out of a hookah.
I can see a funny scene that could turn sexy when Jasmine takes a hit from the hookah that would make her feel like she going through Wonderland and somehow she would become very horny in which Genie the Captain should "help" her out.

While typing that up I thought up a great idea that Akabur should try out.

Have the girls do crossover episodes.
I can so see Jasmine all uncomfortable in Ashelin's world because she be surrounded by what she calls deform people. Then getting upset when she being called deform because of her short ears then of course being harassed by the local thugs wanting some fun with the deform mental/spoiled bitch. In the end with the leveling/ranking of the episodes she been train believing she is deform.

EMENDE21

• Nobody
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: April 06, 2017, 08:14:07 AM »
Maybe found bug. after putting jasmine to strip cant put other girl to dance. have to put jasmine to strip exit menu and come back in. on a side note. is there any sex like in other games?

RedUnit10

• Global Moderator
  • A Man of Imagination
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 07, 2017, 11:23:39 AM »
is there any sex like in other games?

Well Jasmine gets fucked by Iago, but no genie on girl action yet.

asker23

• Nobody
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 09, 2017, 02:34:55 PM »
Hello everyone,

I am kinda late to the party, but after 3 months i finally got to play the game. Since i'm a long-time fan, i will say i was not disappointed at all from the game and it was better than expected. You do really come across with new ideas and that's what it keeps your fan base alive. But i'm kinda confused with the erotic-content of the game. Altho we got some chibi etc we did not get any real full art scenes. Don't get me wrong i'm not here just for that, but they were a pretty big deal during playtime on your previous games, so i got a little discouraged when i realized i finished the game but i saw none in the end. Will the game feature any of these kind of scenes in next update? Do you plan having any of them in the first place?

Aside this topic i wanna say again i loved your work on the game and i'm looking forward to the next update!
cheers

bertinrow

• Nobody
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 16, 2017, 06:49:48 AM »
I really enjoyed the game as it is so far, any idea when it'll be updated?

RedUnit10

• Global Moderator
  • A Man of Imagination
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: April 17, 2017, 08:09:58 PM »
I really enjoyed the game as it is so far, any idea when it'll be updated?

There is at least one update coming this year.

Noah_the_Clown

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: April 27, 2017, 11:17:17 PM »
How often does Akabur give updates? Not necessarily game updates but status updates about how things are going or what to expect or something like that

John

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: April 28, 2017, 05:38:25 AM »
How often does Akabur give updates? Not necessarily game updates but status updates about how things are going or what to expect or something like that
Very infrequent. 5 Patreon posts in current month - that's quite a lot already.
You could try following @AKABUR on Twitter.

FlorpFlorble

• Nobody
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: April 28, 2017, 04:41:50 PM »
Hey, just made an account to post this;

It's really rare that I see a one-man team that has such strong art and writing. The polish in the characters, the mindsets, is consistently what makes these games shine through, and 34 has a chance to be a really spectacular iteration in the series.

I'll be throwing some money at the patreon as soon as I can find some behind my couch cushions.

I'm really looking forward to Hermione. While Ashelin has definitely been my favourite girl so far in terms of psychology, that third girl is going to do so much to help this game feel less 'grindy'; You'll always be able to have at least one girl working, and the other two can cycle stripping, resting or missions as needed.

If I may make a humble suggestion? Maybe cut the 10 days proficiency at a mission to 5, or even 3; Very rarely do you need to repeat the missions, and the financial and stress cost are already pretty high for what you get. At current balance, you need to do 20 days optimal dancing just to earn enough, and the actual mission itself is just sunk costs on top of that for a little more flavour text.

I live for that flavour text, damn it, but I have to do a lot of grinding for a little result at this point. Just cutting that down to 5 would be a big deal.

I can see a reason for wanting to limit it in terms of Popularity Star generation, but since every mission so far earns the same stars, if a player were just grinding they could easily just max out the first episode of a girl and grind off that, only doing all the other missions one time each in most cases.

I'm really pumped for future installments of this. You're pretty much the only creator I know doing this kind of thing, pretty much invented a genre here, and you do it so goddamn well.

Mr.Manticore

• Nobody
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 11, 2017, 09:39:15 PM »
Great game.
Funny writing and hitting all the fetish bases.

Will there be any Mass Effect characters? I really liked TIM's Revenge and notice that Asari are already mentioned. Something from ME would really fit the theme :P

KaaTooK

• Nobody
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 14, 2017, 12:40:50 PM »
Am I the only one who would love to see Ciri from the Withcer?  :D

Sol001

• Nobody
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 25, 2017, 10:49:21 AM »
Just playing through Star Channel and I noticed something, a very small mistake but one that just stood out to me because of my job hah.
During Ashelin's promo video scene she is asked these two questions:
"Which things do you like?"
"Which do you dislike?"

I know English isn't your native language so I want to point out what this should say:

"What things do you like?"
"What do you dislike?"

While using "Which" or "What" are both grammatically correct, using "Which" is contextually incorrect.  I am an English Teacher ;)  If you want a more detailed explanation just send me an email.  Love all your games <3

Rwede

• Per ardua ad astra
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 25, 2017, 05:23:14 PM »
I is not agree  ???
Scientia potentia est, Gallia lardum est.