Author Topic: Official Princess Trainer Thread  (Read 169354 times)

mackanj01

• Nobody
    • View Profile
Re: Official Princess Trainer Thread
« Reply #285 on: June 20, 2017, 06:07:22 AM »
Is it possible to get quest 5 again if I fucked it up the first time or am I shit out of luck on Iris' storyline?

Rwede

• Per ardua ad astra
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: June 20, 2017, 02:50:19 PM »
You can't miss this quest. Just go to the Tavern and talk to Iris again :D
Scientia potentia est, Gallia lardum est.

olegavi

• Nobody
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: July 11, 2017, 04:03:12 AM »
Hi there I just registerd to say thanks for this game and the effort. Plus I wanted to say that I played the earlier versions of the game like few years back and I must admit they felt and played batter, they were much more balanced and some stuff made more sense, for example just like in Witch trainer, in order to see the main girl naked you need to work your way to that option, imagine may surprise when I saw princess Jasmine naked from the get go in the wardrobe section O_o it felt realy off..

As someone who realy loves your games and known them since the first magic shop game, I can say for sure Princess trianer gold is the weakest of all your games. Other then that I can't wait for magic shop to be done, for sure my favorite game :)

seminorossi

• Nobody
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: July 22, 2017, 01:55:40 PM »
Need help with "Pleasing the mother. again"

I've got the dress for iris, so that she could go with Jasmin cleaning. However I have no idea how I'm supposed to send Iris there.
She isn't around in the tavern at all, neither at day nor at night. In the walkthrough it sounds like as if she'd be your "slave", though that's not the case (yet?).

Rwede

• Per ardua ad astra
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: July 25, 2017, 02:01:17 PM »
This one is pretty tricky, on daylight, go to your house before sending Iris or Jasmine anywhere. Basically click on your house and you should have a new option available :3

If not, please, post here again, I'll get back to the game ^^'

wormking

• Nobody
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: July 26, 2017, 02:56:07 AM »
Just finished PT gold and I have to say: Great game. But the ending really bothers me, like I genuinely feel bad for Jasmine, I wish I can do right for her somehow. So did Akabur confirm anything about the seconed game? Like will it happend, I really want to know.

Rwede

• Per ardua ad astra
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: July 28, 2017, 05:01:14 PM »
I guess a sequel is not in the works as of yet, nor it is in any future. But, I can't speak for Aka.

I'm sure his twisted mind will come out with something even better than a sequel :'D

[Once Magic Shop and Star Channel 34 are done with, which can take a lot of time, considering how much of a perfectionist our dear creator is :) ]

Nilam

• Nobody
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: August 01, 2017, 04:46:04 AM »
So, I was playing it on my phone and I got near the end so I figured I'd check out how it ends and then reload an old save. Turns out the animation of Jasmine and Jafar waving just makes my phone freak out and force closes the app. Anyone got a clue how I can disable animations or something? 

I tried transferring the save from the phone and try to finish it on pc, but I got an error when I tried to load it so I guess I'm stuck trying to finish it on mobile. So yeah...........help would be appreciated

RedUnit10

• Global Moderator
  • A Man of Imagination
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: August 02, 2017, 04:54:14 AM »
So, I was playing it on my phone and I got near the end so I figured I'd check out how it ends and then reload an old save. Turns out the animation of Jasmine and Jafar waving just makes my phone freak out and force closes the app. Anyone got a clue how I can disable animations or something? 

I tried transferring the save from the phone and try to finish it on pc, but I got an error when I tried to load it so I guess I'm stuck trying to finish it on mobile. So yeah...........help would be appreciated

There's no way to disable the animation.

And there's no way to transfer save files across OS'.

Stew

• Nobody
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: August 04, 2017, 05:21:59 AM »
I was playing and I was holding down spacebar cause I wanted to skip the day-to-day dialouge about Jasmine working and whatnot, but then I noticed I got 2000 gold suddenly but since I skipped I didn't know why. I also got the challenge of having Jasmine clean houses for 20 days. Could anyone tell me why I suddenly got 2000 gold? Thanks!

Rwede

• Per ardua ad astra
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: August 04, 2017, 05:47:55 PM »
There are multiple ways to earn money.

You could have done many achievements, you could have saved money from the fruit stand, etc. It all depends on when you are in the game :D

(Note that if you leave your bed early 10 or 20 days in a row, you also earn 500 Gold :) )

Jogi229

• Nobody
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: August 10, 2017, 10:37:02 AM »
Akabur your games all great. My Favorit is Princes Trainer. I have play this game long time ago. The add to this games are wonderful.
Hope the game bekom more add.

Group Sex witch lola iris and Jasmin. Genie open a borthel with the girls and many more. Happy for more Edition. Platin, Diamant ect.  ;D
Thx from Germany. Please a Translation in German for Android.  ;)

RedUnit10

• Global Moderator
  • A Man of Imagination
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: August 11, 2017, 04:34:53 AM »
Akabur your games all great. My Favorit is Princes Trainer. I have play this game long time ago. The add to this games are wonderful.

Group Sex witch lola iris and Jasmin. Genie open a borthel with the girls and many more. Happy for more Edition. Platin, Diamant ect.  ;D

At this point there are no new editions planned, nor any translation into any other languages.

There may be a second Princess Trainer down the line, way down the line, but not another release of the first.

As for translations, you'll have to look to fans to make one.

uniCladis

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: August 11, 2017, 06:21:46 AM »

At this point there are no new editions planned, nor any translation into any other languages.

There may be a second Princess Trainer down the line, way down the line, but not another release of the first.

As for translations, you'll have to look to fans to make one.

Hello,

i am from Germany to, but i like to read These games in english.

Nevertheless, it would be interesting if Akabur would be ok if his games would be translatet to other languages?
Of Course a professional translation, not fans that want to help.  :)

Best Regards

zaqrwe

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: August 13, 2017, 06:19:01 PM »

If you want to finish mobile version of the game, you must install an android emulator on your PC, transfer your saves there, finish game in the emulator and transfer your save back to the phone. That's the only way to unlock archievement for second playtrought on your phone, believe me :)